Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Dolly Awards

Hey everyone! it's Destructo Dolly...so this is my first time doing a blog. I may not be good at it, but I'm giving it a shot.

I skate for the Renegade Rollergirls of So Cal. A great group of girls and our coach Ben Jammin' makes the sweat, blood, tears, torn tendons and bruises all worth while and it's truly a rush to get out there and get rough and tough with our other derby sisters.

So during the holidays, our team did like an award banquet which was really nice and all. We ate at some sushi buffet place which was an odd choice for a bunch of chicks who love beer and burgers but hey, I eat almost anything... so moving on...

We were presented with awards from our team captain DTP, i won take down of the year thank ya very much! Well I thought it would be cool to give all the girls on my team a signature move and give it a bit of humerous twist, if you know me...you'll be laughing at me or with me at some point for sure!

So I sent out an email to the team saying these are my signature move awards...also known as "The Dolly Award" so here they are for your enjoyment:

The Drive By- Lola La Chola (she takes out the whole barrio!)
The Bowling Ball- Haulin Ash (she turns girls into bowling balls)
The Slide-O-Destructo- Destructo Dolly (I take no prisoners! Take a knee, they go down everytime)
The Speed Angel- Angel Luv Assualt (she is fast is hell, but looks like an Angel doing it)
The Charging Glory- Old E. Glory (she jammed and blocked at the same friggin time!!!!)
The Punch-O-Might- Mighty Mo (throws punches and break her nails while she's at it)
The Car-men Crash- Lil' Queen Bee ( When someone gets taken down, she joins in! like a car crash haha)
The Dominatrix- Kimmie Knockers (she ties your hands behind your back & takes control, bow down! )
The Scissor Sister- Milk Tank...Oh I mean Klinikaly Insane (You fall & she's got you in a scissor grip)
The Disturbance- Disturbing the Peace (Disturb her peace, & you'll end up in peices...or w something dislocated ha ha)
The Cowgirl Dive- JxJx Justice (she dives for your ankles and pulls you down like the track is her rodeo)
The Sunburn- Sunday Smackdown (take cover, go hide! the shade won't save you from her)
The Ben-Tastic Voyage- Ben Jammin' ( whether he is taking us to victory, or taking us to funky town, he has given us a journey to remember!!)

Anyways, that's all I got for today! Tune in next Tuesday for my blog and check out the other stuff rollerderbyvixens.com has for you to look at!

-Destructo Dolly