Monday, March 8, 2010

Suff-Her the Consequence

My word is all I have......my pride stands by my side and my pure Passion fuels the fire of my desire.....all this combined equals a very misunderstood player......my passion is mistaken for anger on a daily......I have fought all my life not to let all the "numb" $h!* get the best of me......

March 6th, 2010......another sold out event for FMDG.......1700 fans in the stands but nobody truly knowing what to do........Pick your battles wisely....well this one picked me.......I choose to follow through.....it was beyond you .....beyond me.......Now I will never kiss and tell.....names are not important.......Its the mistake I made that you as a skater can learn from.......

A little bit of passion ok maybe alot.....add a power trip....4 visits to the penalty box and one statement Karmic Recall 911 your outta here......I snapped.......seconds later 4 of my top blockers were on top.......one scared ref on the bottom....... and me stuck in the middle of my pride and passion.......equalled one fine disaster......

no matter what ladies.....what is said .....what is done........don't ever loose your cool.....cause no matter the story........or situation........in the end who's gonna look like the fool?????

I stand by mine.....and everything I believe........I am the responsible party so now i must bleed......I will take my punishment .......for i caused this disaster .....I'm not the only one who is affected ........but also remind your volunteers.......your zebras.....anyone who is pimping out your team t-shirt that its not only the skater that is representing your league....... it is all who is involved .......now 2 wrongs don't make aright and nothing .....i mean nothing on the rink is worth that fight!!!!!!!

I'm not proud of my mistake ....(that's probably why its called a mistake right).....nor am I ashamed........remember in the end all you have is your name!!!!

I would like to send out a personal apology for any inconvenience that this has caused to my league........and to my fans.......This was by far intentional ......I am facing discipline actions as we speak........I would also like to ask anyone that is from Fargo or went to this particular bout......Please have the courtesy to leave the names out!!!!!!! T H A N K S


Much Derby Love
Karma