Thursday, May 13, 2010




I WENT TO TRAINING!!!!...freshie training, i helped some of the starter-uppers with t-stopping. i liked being on my skates. i liked seeing the people. i liked it when i made the new girls laugh and do baseball slides. i liked how freekin well they can all t-stop with their bad foot.
but then i didn't go to my own scrimmage training last night. i started to stress about it. what urges i might feel and what actions i might take and where that might lead me...ugh. to be perfectly honest, i've really been enjoying my time off. i'm relaxed and doing creative things and taking time to smell the freekin roses - which do NOT smell like a months worth of sweat that never dried out properly - NICE.

BUT i am playing a fun time demo bout for the Northern Rivers Roller Derby in Lismore, they are staring up a league on the very rink i first skated on. and my mum and dad are coming to watch for the first time since i think my 2nd or 3rd bout, like 2ish years ago. oow. must....be....impressive....and not...yell at everyone....too much