Monday, May 3, 2010

Short but Sweet.....Kinda Like me!!!!


To be or not to be....FMDG....do I forgive and forget so to speak....or do I just get up and leave....Its not in my nature to just give up without a fight......especially if the fight is worth the scar it leaves behind.... for all who is not familiar with my situation at hand....long story short...March 6, 2010.... A cornered cat puts it best....my claws were out and a ref was scratched...(but no blood was shed)...but not before I asked for help....(Not before I went to the captain and the co-captain cant forget about the bench coach).....in the middle of the game while a referee was playing his own game.....and it was obvious....it was him against me....and he won....or did he really????

It takes two to fight....cause and effect if you may....What sucks is that this just doesn't affect me....it affects my whole league....I'm not one to take anyone down with me....I am the captain of my own circumstances you see.....so I am torn at the least....my heart says one thing and my brain says another.....my gut is all messed up and is the tie breaker......I made rollerderby a high priority in my life....now that's my own fault......my own down fall....but i will forever stand bi mine.....and am loyal to those who are loyal to me....and there happens to be more loyal to me than anyone can see and for that I thank thee......

So here I sit....my broken heart and I.....reviewing the night to the T.....I never said I was right.....but he never said he was in the wrong .....Suspension is what I serve.....topped with some defamation to my character....nothing new..... and he still skates on.....right is right and whats wrong is wrong....but yet only one serves the time.....now that's a little ucked fup......

So do I stay or do I leave ....I guess only time will tell.....we will see....but my morality is something that is not for sale.....never has and never will be....

Much Derby Love,
my derby sistas,
Karma......